Page 1 of 1

Image from March 2012

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:22 pm
by mjnelson99
My laptop is problematic now.

I have one of the earliest images I took in March, 2012 when it was new.

Do you think the current versions of IFL/IFD will work with it?

Am considering going way back to maybe eliminate issues the computer is
having now.
Thanks
Mary

Re: Image from March 2012

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:41 pm
by TeraByte Support(PP)
The current versions should be able to restore it. You can run a validate on it first if you want.

Re: Image from March 2012

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 pm
by mjnelson99
I validated it using IFW before the Mar 2012 restore.

Decided to use IFL to actually do the restore from the 2 DVDs.
It was FAST to a hard drive on a USB 2 connection.

Thunderbird was one of the first I updated and did a restore using
Mozbackup. That program has saved me before.

At first I could not access the TB Newsgroup. I checked the settings on
your web site and they looked OK. Suddenly, I can. Who knows why?

Am currently downloading the 100 or so MS updates after updating 4-5
programs and before making another image.

Hopefully the problems I have been having will be gone. If not, I may
have hardware issues.
Mary

On 10/25/2014 11:41 AM, PP wrote:
> The current versions should be able to restore it.

You can run a validate on it first if you want.
>
>