Page 1 of 1

BDR-106BK bug

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:38 am
by TBUFan
Saw 'Added workaround BDR-106BK bug' in IFW/IFL/IFD 2.92 Changelog.What is BDR-106BK bug? :?:

Re: BDR-106BK bug

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:54 pm
by TeraByte Support
it's a bd drive with a bug (problem) in its firmware... already reported to
them...

"TBUFan" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Saw 'Added workaround BDR-106BK bug' in IFW/IFL/IFD 2.92 Changelog.What is
BDR-106BK bug?

![:?:]({SMILIES_PATH}/icon_question.gif)



Re: BDR-106BK bug

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:46 am
by TheKid7
I just purchased a Pioneer Blu Ray Burner. I was doing a cold image to the new Blu Ray Burner using IFL 2.91. I made two image attempts which resulted in a coaster each time (The byte-by-byte verification would fail at the end.). I then used IFL 2.92 which was successful.

Does this firmware bug affect other Blu Ray Burner functions? The reason that I ask is that I want to know if I should return the Blu Ray Burner for a refund.

Thanks in Advance.

Re: BDR-106BK bug

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:32 am
by TeraByte Support
I would imagine other software that burns could run in to it. The work
around for the particular issue seems to work fine, no other issues are
known.



"TheKid7" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I just purchased a Pioneer Blu Ray Burner. I was doing a cold image to the
new Blu Ray Burner using IFL 2.91. I made two image attempts which resulted
in a coaster each time (The byte-by-byte verification would fail at the
end.). I then used IFL 2.92 which was successful.

Does this firmware bug affect other Blu Ray Burner functions? The reason
that I ask is that I want to know if I should return the Blu Ray Burner for
a refund.

Thanks in Advance.