Page 1 of 1

new package contents

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:17 am
by molecule
I searched the site and could not find anything on some new files

I don't understand "CD boot files for Windows" included with Image for Linux --
"Image for Linux V2.91 (GUI) CD Boot Files for Image for Windows"

and what is IFU-CUI in "Image for Windows V2.91 (GUI) with IFD-CUI, IFL-CUI, and IFU-CUI"

(I see there is a Image for UEFI which I presume is for Win 8)

thanks

Re: new package contents

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:11 am
by TeraByte Support(PP)
The CD Boot Files are for when you burn the backup directly to disc (CD, DVD, etc.) from IFW. The default is to include IFD. However, if you download and install the IFL files you can select that instead (the backup disc would then boot to IFL).

IFU-CUI is the UEFI version of the imaging program (Character User Interface).