Page 1 of 1

cannot view documents and settings in incremental view

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:10 pm
by andrewedmondson
I have been running TBI for 9 months without a problem. I had to reinstall the system from an image recently and this worked fine.

I have just lost a file so opened the incremental image. When I clicked on documents and settings, nothing happened. Same with my user name.

I tried to copy my user folder but it was empty.

Has recovering the system image corrupted anything?

Re: cannot view documents and settings in incremental view

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:30 pm
by TeraByte Support
if you use tbiview you're looking at the raw file system so the files may be
somewhere else (also give it several seconds to populate the screen). You
can use TBIMount as well.

"andrewedmondson" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I have been running TBI for 9 months without a problem. I had to reinstall
the system from an image recently and this worked fine.

I have just lost a file so opened the incremental image. When I clicked on
documents and settings, nothing happened. Same with my user name.

I tried to copy my user folder but it was empty.

Has recovering the system image corrupted anything?


Re: cannot view documents and settings in incremental view

Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:28 pm
by andrewedmondson
TBImount worked. Thanks

This program is a must for Windows 8 users.