How do I register BootIt Bare Metal?
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:52 pm
I used BootIt Next Generation for a long time. I bought and installed BootIt Bare Metal about a year ago. I never saw how to enter my license info. For BootIt NG there was an option in the program to enter the key, or you could add a text file with the registration info to the installation disk.
The boot up delays are now long enough to be very annoying so I need to know how to register it.
I searched the FAQS and the knowledge base and could not find any info on how to do this.
The boot up delays are now long enough to be very annoying so I need to know how to register it.
I searched the FAQS and the knowledge base and could not find any info on how to do this.