BIBM and Bootnow
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:51 pm
4 Windows partitions in "Boot Edit". Latest version Bootnow.
I just upgraded from BING to BIBM 3 days ago. Bootnow worked in BING. After
upgrade, I
get the "MDT not found" message on all Bootnow shortcuts. If I go into BIBM
"Maintainence" and then into "Settings" or "PW", make no changes or even
save, just
cancel out, in other words, just open, then Bootnow works, but not 100%. It
may not work in one of the partitions and I have to redo the steps. Next day
same problem and I have to start over again.
I just upgraded from BING to BIBM 3 days ago. Bootnow worked in BING. After
upgrade, I
get the "MDT not found" message on all Bootnow shortcuts. If I go into BIBM
"Maintainence" and then into "Settings" or "PW", make no changes or even
save, just
cancel out, in other words, just open, then Bootnow works, but not 100%. It
may not work in one of the partitions and I have to redo the steps. Next day
same problem and I have to start over again.