Page 1 of 1

IFD won't shutdown PC when complete

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:32 am
by PsychBiller
I run complete backups with IFD from BIBM. I have tried using the shutdown when complete option on both my Win7 laptop and my WinXP laptop. Neither one actually shuts down when the backup is complete. Both laptops freeze up instead of powering down.

Suggestions? I am running the latest IFD version 2.89.

Thanks!

Re: IFD won't shutdown PC when complete

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:02 am
by TeraByte Support
Hit the power button. Your system must support APM to shutdown via BIBM or
IFD. Ensure you have APM enabled in your BIOS.


"PsychBiller" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I run complete backups with IFD from BIBM. I have tried using the shutdown
when complete option on both my Win7 laptop and my WinXP laptop. Neither one
actually shuts down when the backup is complete. Both laptops freeze up
instead of powering down.

Suggestions? I am running the latest IFD version 2.89.

Thanks!