No usable CD/DVD or USB drives found
Posted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:05 am
Hello, I hope there is a solution to this. I have spent a few days doing a clean install of Windows 7 on a brand new Alienware 14 laptop (they put office on it when I asked them not to, and I wanted bootit on it anyweay) but now when I want to make an image of everything I have done so far (OS & drivers, many hours of work, etc) I am unable to. The laptop has an i7 processor and a I TB HDD with an 80GB SSD cache (only uses 64 GB). The laptop has a DVD burner and 3 USB 3.0 sockets, but every time I try to make a backup with ifd, I get the "no usable drive found" for both the DVD burner and the USB ports, and this is straight after running the bibm setup disck in the DVD drive (to see if it was still working) . I have tried BIOS and BIOS direct as backup from and every combination I can think of as backup to.
Interestingly, bibm could not install on the drive at all during the clean install process until I successfully did so with my old faithful bing first, and I am wondering if I should delete bibm entirely and see if bing will be able make the images. I just bought bibm a few days agomand it would be money down the drain if I reverted back to bing, but I have never had any trouble with it on the last two pcs I have owned and kinda expected bibm to be a superior product not a more troublesome one.
Anyway, I hope there is someone out there (or terabyte support) who has come across this before and can provide a solution. Thanks in advance if that's the case
Interestingly, bibm could not install on the drive at all during the clean install process until I successfully did so with my old faithful bing first, and I am wondering if I should delete bibm entirely and see if bing will be able make the images. I just bought bibm a few days agomand it would be money down the drain if I reverted back to bing, but I have never had any trouble with it on the last two pcs I have owned and kinda expected bibm to be a superior product not a more troublesome one.
Anyway, I hope there is someone out there (or terabyte support) who has come across this before and can provide a solution. Thanks in advance if that's the case