Page 1 of 1

Problem with newest version of IFD 2.88

Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:45 pm
by JoRene41
I just backed up my desktop to a different drive on the same computer (Drive
D) using IFD. When I tried to open the file with TBI by clicking on it , it
asked me to insert a disk into drive D, which is not a CD drive. That was
the drive letter to which I backed up the file. I was unable to open the
file and I assume I would also have problems trying to restore using it. I
have never had that problem before. TBI files always open to show me the
files in the image. Why would this have occurred?

Thank you.


Re: Problem with newest version of IFD 2.88

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:34 am
by Brian K

Re: Problem with newest version of IFD 2.88

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:58 am
by TeraByte Support
Permissions, but IFD wouldn't care, so if you booted the disk and did a
validate, that's what would matter.

"JoRene Anderson" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I just backed up my desktop to a different drive on the same computer (Drive
D) using IFD. When I tried to open the file with TBI by clicking on it , it
asked me to insert a disk into drive D, which is not a CD drive. That was
the drive letter to which I backed up the file. I was unable to open the
file and I assume I would also have problems trying to restore using it. I
have never had that problem before. TBI files always open to show me the
files in the image. Why would this have occurred?

Thank you.