Explanation of different versions
Posted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:17 am
Hello,
A question I've been meaning to ask for some time.
It would be really nice if there was a page or a forum posting that detailed exactly what are the differences between all of the different versions of IFW/D/L...
Specifically, what is the purpose of each, and some examples of why you might choose one over the other.
It is VERY confusing, just looking at the downloads page.
Even better would be to combine them all into just one, two or even three different versions. I just don't get why there are so many, and in all honesty, never know why I download one over the other.
Thx
A question I've been meaning to ask for some time.
It would be really nice if there was a page or a forum posting that detailed exactly what are the differences between all of the different versions of IFW/D/L...
Specifically, what is the purpose of each, and some examples of why you might choose one over the other.
It is VERY confusing, just looking at the downloads page.
Even better would be to combine them all into just one, two or even three different versions. I just don't get why there are so many, and in all honesty, never know why I download one over the other.
Thx