Page 1 of 1
Is it possible to mount backup writable?
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:59 pm
by ijskonijn
If I mount a backup this is read only. Is it not possible to open a backup writable?
Re: Is it possible to mount backup writable?
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:30 pm
by DrTeeth
On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:59:54 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
ijskonijn disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>Is it not possible to open a backup writable?
I think this is a bad thing and will lead to ruined backups.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: Is it possible to mount backup writable?
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:33 pm
by mjnelson99
On 2/19/2014 3:30 PM, DrTeeth wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:59:54 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
> ijskonijn disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>
>> Is it not possible to open a backup writable?
> I think this is a bad thing and will lead to ruined backups.
Agreed.
Maybe the particular item(s) could just be copied elsewhere?
Mary