sshfs network connection problem
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:46 am
When I use the IFL CD environment and try to mount a share on another machine on the LAN using any of the sshfs formats illustrated in the little wizard thing, I get as far as entering a password for the (root) [email protected]:, but I then immediately get an error message in a "Mount Network Shares" window:
nohup: ignoring input
remote host has disconnected
(If necessary, use the right arrow key to scroll right)
----------------------------
Yet, if I then turn right around and open Terminal, I can connect with the same Linux ssh server by using a regular ssh command without changing anything on the server side. Any ideas what the cause of this would be?
I am doing these procedures with a password only, no keys involved. I am not really sure about the point of that message saying, "...use the right arrow key to scroll right."
nohup: ignoring input
remote host has disconnected
(If necessary, use the right arrow key to scroll right)
----------------------------
Yet, if I then turn right around and open Terminal, I can connect with the same Linux ssh server by using a regular ssh command without changing anything on the server side. Any ideas what the cause of this would be?
I am doing these procedures with a password only, no keys involved. I am not really sure about the point of that message saying, "...use the right arrow key to scroll right."