ImageW help
Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:06 pm
Greetings,
I need to use ImageW 2.7 for a few tasks, as part of a much larger restore and deploy project. I just don't have many references for switches I can use. We use LANDesk 9.5 to deploy everything, and I'm trying to figure out how to restore only one partition of a factory image, and then restore a seperate base image we use for all machines.
Also, the machine has a UEFI-booted raid array using 4 SAS drives. I know to remove all partitons first, which I can do through LANDesk. But how to map out and select just one partition from the factory image, and be followed by my base image, properly on the raid array is where I'm losing sight of direction...
Any ideas, or list of switches available that might help?
Thx, RS182
I need to use ImageW 2.7 for a few tasks, as part of a much larger restore and deploy project. I just don't have many references for switches I can use. We use LANDesk 9.5 to deploy everything, and I'm trying to figure out how to restore only one partition of a factory image, and then restore a seperate base image we use for all machines.
Also, the machine has a UEFI-booted raid array using 4 SAS drives. I know to remove all partitons first, which I can do through LANDesk. But how to map out and select just one partition from the factory image, and be followed by my base image, properly on the raid array is where I'm losing sight of direction...
Any ideas, or list of switches available that might help?
Thx, RS182