I'm not a Linux person - MD didn't show up in the 'mnt' utility, and
no sign of the internal HD in IFL.
report.zip attached.
On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 17:36:28 PST, "TeraByte Support"
wrote:
>Linux should support intel RST via the md device ?
>
>http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/software/rst-linux-paper.html
>
>If not, produce a report when booting to IFL -
>http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=585
>
>
>"TAC109" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
>
>I've been doing some experiments with PE/RE and I much prefer PE. I get
>faster generation and much faster loading using PE. I can also generate a 32
>bit PE system (on my 64 bit system) which enables me to run some 32 bit
>programs. (A 64 bit PE can't run 32 bit programs - you get an unhelpful
>message 'The subsystem needed to support the image type is not present'!)
>
>The down side is the initial large download and install of the 8.1 ADK, but
>you get the latest drivers and my USB3 works!
>
>Another advantage for me is that my laptop uses Intel's RST (Rapid Storage
>Technology) so, to use IFL I have to remember to go into the BIOS and change
>from RST to AHCI before loading IFL, and remember to change back before
>booting back into Windows.
>
>I'm also investigating to see if I can run my IFW_Backup DOS scripts under a
>PE/RE environment. While most IFW users (myself included) are happy to
>backup on a running Windows system, there are some who prefer to backup from
>a separately loaded system.
>
begin 644 report.zip
M4$L#!!0````(`"M^/T1>ED+_6'$``%L,`@`*````'AT-6;]^0T34MR'A8/Y+/(BS!-)N3]Z;EFL(L/
M^WOG(N!55)++3U$&1/#
... rest snipped