TBWinPE/RE C: Drive Active
Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:39 am
I've found a problem with TBWinPE/RE (both products).
After generating an ISO and writing to my Grub4DOS USB flash drive,
and rebooting to TBWinPE, I check the partitions and drives in IFW by
pressing 'next' to get the 'Select the hard drive or partitions to
backup' screen.
The flash drive is shown as active, as expected, but the C: drive of
the internal HD is also shown as active. If I try to backup the
internal HD it comes up with a PhyLock error.
I've experimented with the standard configuration, using a CD to boot
from. I've even generated a TBWinRE CD, but they all show the C: drive
as active.
Any thoughts?
After generating an ISO and writing to my Grub4DOS USB flash drive,
and rebooting to TBWinPE, I check the partitions and drives in IFW by
pressing 'next' to get the 'Select the hard drive or partitions to
backup' screen.
The flash drive is shown as active, as expected, but the C: drive of
the internal HD is also shown as active. If I try to backup the
internal HD it comes up with a PhyLock error.
I've experimented with the standard configuration, using a CD to boot
from. I've even generated a TBWinRE CD, but they all show the C: drive
as active.
Any thoughts?