Page 1 of 1

Image for Windows

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:59 am
by Keith Weisshar
Has anyone purchased Image for Windows from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009BPSUZW. Is the retail version bootable out of the box? Also what would be the directory contents of the CD if purchased from Amazon?

Re: Image for Windows

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:25 pm
by George
I checked the link and there's only one seller, Terabyte Unlimited. The
price is the same as what TB has on their site. If I'm buying the
product, I'd buy it directly from the seller (TB).
--
George

On 1/20/2014 2:59 AM, Keith Weisshar wrote:
> Has anyone purchased Image for Windows from Amazon at
>
> [
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009BPSUZW
> ](http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009BPSUZW)
>
> .. Is the retail version bootable out of the box? Also what would be the directory contents of the CD if purchased from Amazon?
>
>