Page 1 of 1

Product download not available on https

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:11 pm
by rustleg
I tried to get to the product download page using a secure https connection and it showed a very basic text page. Could only get the proper display if I used the www. connection. Would prefer to use https. What might be the problem?

This was Windows 7 using Chrome. Was ok in linux.

Re: Product download not available on https

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:20 pm
by TeraByte Support(PP)
The product download page is normally https (https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/product-download.php). I'm not seeing anything odd in either IE or Chrome.

Re: Product download not available on https

Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:22 pm
by mjnelson99
I have found the https comes up without my trying to put it in manually.

Another time, I had tried to do it manually & it failed.
Mary

On 1/5/2014 9:20 AM, PP wrote:
> The product download page is normally https (
>
> [
> https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/product-download.php
> ](https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/product-download.php)
>
> ). I'm not seeing anything odd in either IE or Chrome.
>
>