IFD ERROR 80 only during combine operation
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:42 am
See error 80 log report below:
It should be noted that there were no errors in the backup or validation on 11/30, no errors on the weekly iterative backups and validations during the month of December, and no errors reported when a validation is done on the 12/28 last iteration. And no error when I do a manual validation of the 12/28 file. Yet, an error occurs when I try to consolidate the base and all the iterations back together. This same error happened on another partition as well (error2). This has process has worked without problem since combine operation was introduced, and it is my first combine since installing IFD 2.86. Any ideas of suggestions?
I am concerned that all verify and validate operations all completed without error, yet now the combine shows an error. A Manual validation after the error showed no error.
Chkdsk /f on partition d3@0x2 shows no errors.
Combine operations were run again and same error occurred.
If I needed to do a restore, would it have worked?
--------------------------------------------------error1 ------------------------
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:17 am] C:\.\IMAGE.EXE /ue /combine /base:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-2010-F_DRIVE-(I)-.TBI /f:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:19 am] Image for DOS 2.86
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:19 am] Starting ...
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:21 am] Processing: F_DRIVE Volume (31B) 102407 MiB FAT-32
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:21 am] From: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-2010-F_DRIVE-(I)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:21 am] To: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:04 am] Error 80 occured while processing file \2013-11-30-9999-F_DRIVE-.14
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:04 am] INFO: Total Sectors:209728512 Total Allocated:166429144
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:04 am] Deleting incomplete or failed backup.
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.#0
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.1
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.10
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.11
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.12
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.13
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.2
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.3
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.4
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.5
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.6
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.7
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.8
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.9
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:07 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:07 am] Operation Completed with Error Code 80
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:07 am] The image stream is corrupt. Please reboot!
[ 1/01/2014 10:05:21 am] Stop
-------------------------------------------error2-------------------------------
[ 1/01/2014 7:23:57 am] C:\.\IMAGE.EXE /ue /combine /base:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI /f:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-
[ 1/01/2014 7:23:58 am] Image for DOS 2.86
[ 1/01/2014 7:23:58 am] Starting ...
[ 1/01/2014 7:24:00 am] Processing: Win7(SSD32) Partition (01) 60000 MiB Hidden HPFS/NTFS
[ 1/01/2014 7:24:00 am] From: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:24:00 am] To: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Error 80 occured while processing file \2013-12-21-0246-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] INFO: Total Sectors:122880384 Total Allocated:99353424
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Deleting incomplete or failed backup.
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-.#0
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Operation Completed with Error Code 80
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] The image stream is corrupt. Please reboot!
[ 1/01/2014 7:27:06 am] Stop
It should be noted that there were no errors in the backup or validation on 11/30, no errors on the weekly iterative backups and validations during the month of December, and no errors reported when a validation is done on the 12/28 last iteration. And no error when I do a manual validation of the 12/28 file. Yet, an error occurs when I try to consolidate the base and all the iterations back together. This same error happened on another partition as well (error2). This has process has worked without problem since combine operation was introduced, and it is my first combine since installing IFD 2.86. Any ideas of suggestions?
I am concerned that all verify and validate operations all completed without error, yet now the combine shows an error. A Manual validation after the error showed no error.
Chkdsk /f on partition d3@0x2 shows no errors.
Combine operations were run again and same error occurred.
If I needed to do a restore, would it have worked?
--------------------------------------------------error1 ------------------------
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:17 am] C:\.\IMAGE.EXE /ue /combine /base:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-2010-F_DRIVE-(I)-.TBI /f:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:19 am] Image for DOS 2.86
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:19 am] Starting ...
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:21 am] Processing: F_DRIVE Volume (31B) 102407 MiB FAT-32
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:21 am] From: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-2010-F_DRIVE-(I)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:45:21 am] To: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:04 am] Error 80 occured while processing file \2013-11-30-9999-F_DRIVE-.14
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:04 am] INFO: Total Sectors:209728512 Total Allocated:166429144
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:04 am] Deleting incomplete or failed backup.
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.#0
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.1
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.10
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.11
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.12
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.13
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:05 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.2
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.3
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.4
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.5
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.6
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.7
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.8
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:06 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.9
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:07 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-F_DRIVE-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:07 am] Operation Completed with Error Code 80
[ 1/01/2014 9:04:07 am] The image stream is corrupt. Please reboot!
[ 1/01/2014 10:05:21 am] Stop
-------------------------------------------error2-------------------------------
[ 1/01/2014 7:23:57 am] C:\.\IMAGE.EXE /ue /combine /base:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI /f:d3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-
[ 1/01/2014 7:23:58 am] Image for DOS 2.86
[ 1/01/2014 7:23:58 am] Starting ...
[ 1/01/2014 7:24:00 am] Processing: Win7(SSD32) Partition (01) 60000 MiB Hidden HPFS/NTFS
[ 1/01/2014 7:24:00 am] From: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-0742-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:24:00 am] To: b3@0x2:\2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Error 80 occured while processing file \2013-12-21-0246-Win7(SSD32)-(I)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] INFO: Total Sectors:122880384 Total Allocated:99353424
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Deleting incomplete or failed backup.
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-.#0
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Deleting \2013-12-28-9999-Win7(SSD32)-.TBI
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] Operation Completed with Error Code 80
[ 1/01/2014 7:26:40 am] The image stream is corrupt. Please reboot!
[ 1/01/2014 7:27:06 am] Stop