Cloning Windows 7 VHD
Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:50 pm
Hello,
I am new to IfW software.
I was trying to clone VHD (with Windows 7 inside) to phisical drive, but I have a problem with error 0xc000000e when booting target drive.
I tried all the options (Change disk ID, Write standard MBR Code,...) checked and unchecked.
I attached the VHD in Windows 7 and also tried attaching it in IfW. I get the error either way.
I was cloning VHDs to phisical drives with Norton Ghost, and it always worked, but it was too slow. It took 3x the time as if I used IfW software.
I am new to IfW software.
I was trying to clone VHD (with Windows 7 inside) to phisical drive, but I have a problem with error 0xc000000e when booting target drive.
I tried all the options (Change disk ID, Write standard MBR Code,...) checked and unchecked.
I attached the VHD in Windows 7 and also tried attaching it in IfW. I get the error either way.
I was cloning VHDs to phisical drives with Norton Ghost, and it always worked, but it was too slow. It took 3x the time as if I used IfW software.