Page 1 of 2
TBIMount
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:43 am
by DrTeeth
Version 1.10 will not open/mount any images. Says it does not
recognise the file system. All images verify okay. I have rebooted
since the install of 2.86 and I did install the version of TBIMount
that came with it.
This is the same with another PC - 1.10 gets installed with IfW 2.86
AFAICT.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: TBIMount
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 am
by DrTeeth
Also, I cannot mount *any* images, including those made with IfW 2.85.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: TBIMount
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:43 am
by TeraByte Support
have you rebooted. have you ensured the install didn't get blocked and
tbimount.sys is in the driver folder and it's version is 1.11
"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
Also, I cannot mount *any* images, including those made with IfW 2.85.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: TBIMount
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:41 am
by DrTeeth
On Tue, 24 Dec 2013 17:43:09 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
"TeraByte Support" disturbed my
reverie and wrote:
>have you rebooted. have you ensured the install didn't get blocked and
>tbimount.sys is in the driver folder and it's version is 1.11
Yes, rebooted (several times in fact).
Install not blocked as far as I can tell - went smoothly just like
always. I always do a full install.
All tbimount*.sys drivers are 1.11 (actually, 1.0.11.1).
This issue has been constant across all installs - i.e. it is 100%
reproducible. Tested under both Win 7 x86 and x64.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: TBIMount
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:26 pm
by Bob Coleman
I can't help with the cause of the problem, but I can say that when I installed IFW 2.86, I let it (re)install TBIVIEW/TBIMOUNT and I have no trouble mounting images.
It's been noted elsewhere that the window title of a 1.11 TBIMOUNT window says "TBiMount 1.10 even though it's actually 1.11.
Re: TBIMount
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:56 pm
by a1pcfixer
DrTeeth,
> Version 1.10 will not open/mount any images
Works fine here.
--
Jim L.
Using - Virtual Access(OLR)
http://www.virtual-access.org
6.3.0.5 and Windows 7 Service Pack 1 build 7601
Re: TBIMount
Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:24 pm
by DrTeeth
On Wed, 25 Dec 2013 09:56:41 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
a1pcfixer disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>DrTeeth,
>
>> Version 1.10 will not open/mount any images
>
>Works fine here.
What compression method do you chaps use? The other forum member and I
are both using Enhanced Speed A. I also have the issue with IfW 2.85
on another PC - also using same compression.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: TBIMount
Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:07 pm
by TeraByte Support
Using that with no problem. Do you have another system that doesn't have
the same (other) stuff installed to test on?
"DrTeeth" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
On Wed, 25 Dec 2013 09:56:41 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
a1pcfixer
disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>DrTeeth,
>
>> Version 1.10 will not open/mount any images
>
>Works fine here.
What compression method do you chaps use? The other forum member and I
are both using Enhanced Speed A. I also have the issue with IfW 2.85
on another PC - also using same compression.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: TBIMount
Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:04 pm
by DrTeeth
On Thu, 26 Dec 2013 09:07:14 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
"TeraByte Support" disturbed my
reverie and wrote:
>Using that with no problem. Do you have another system that doesn't have
>the same (other) stuff installed to test on?
I have a vanilla version of Win 7 32 bit on one of my PCs I could use.
Should I test on that and what would I have to do to make any test
valid?
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: TBIMount
Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:25 pm
by a1pcfixer
DrTeeth,
> What compression method do you chaps use? The other forum member and I
> are both using Enhanced Speed A.
None, run with standard/default.
--
Jim L.
Using - Virtual Access(OLR)
http://www.virtual-access.org
6.3.0.5 and Windows 7 Service Pack 1 build 7601