Page 1 of 1

IFW 286

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:41 pm
by mjnelson99
I have old images from 2 years ago when I first put Win 7 Home Premium
x64 on my new computer. I used my Family Pack for clean install rather
than bloated mfg Win 7 after downloading various drivers first.

It is close to a clean install since I had activated Windows with no
other programs installed.

I guess the option for backwards compatibility makes 286 worthwhile.

Hopefully, I could reinstall 285 if I have problems?

Happy Holidays to all.
Mary

Re: IFW 286

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:06 pm
by TeraByte Support
the /bc option has been there a long time - the new 2.x versions always
restore the files created by the older.


"MJNelson" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

I have old images from 2 years ago when I first put Win 7 Home Premium
x64 on my new computer. I used my Family Pack for clean install rather
than bloated mfg Win 7 after downloading various drivers first.

It is close to a clean install since I had activated Windows with no
other programs installed.

I guess the option for backwards compatibility makes 286 worthwhile.

Hopefully, I could reinstall 285 if I have problems?

Happy Holidays to all.
Mary