Page 1 of 1

IFD 2.86 upgrade history

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:27 pm
by now_john
Just to clarify a statement in the upgrade history: The image file created by this version requires an Image version 2.86 or later to restore.

I understand that means this: IFD 2.86 will restore the image I made last week with IFD 2.85, but IFD 2.85 may not restore the image I make tomorrow with IFD 2.86.

Re: IFD 2.86 upgrade history

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:27 pm
by TeraByte Support
correct.

"now_john" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Just to clarify a statement in the upgrade history: The image file created
by this version requires an Image version 2.86 or later to restore.

I understand that means this: IFD 2.86 will restore the image I made last
week with IFD 2.85, but IFD 2.85 may not restore the image I make tomorrow
with IFD 2.86.