Page 1 of 1

Variables in EMail Subject?

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:38 pm
by tanstaafl
Can't find any reference to this in the manual...

What variables - if any? - are available to use for a custom email subject?

Ie, if I want it to be:

IFW-%computername% result: %result%

Is this possible?

Thanks!

Re: Variables in EMail Subject?

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:38 pm
by tanstaafl
Obviously I can just enter the computername myself (and I would), this was more about the result code...

Thx

Re: Variables in EMail Subject?

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:53 pm
by TeraByte Support(PP)
You can use the ~ec~ variable for the error code. If not specified IFW will append the code to the subject text.

Re: Variables in EMail Subject?

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:27 pm
by tanstaafl
TeraByte Support(PP) wrote:
> You can use the ~ec~ variable for the error code. If not specified IFW will
> append the code to the subject text.

ah, perfect... :)

Thanks!