Page 1 of 1

Scheduled Tasks not showing in Windows Task Scheduler

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:09 pm
by tanstaafl
Hello,

I'm working on automating things, and starting off with a simple scheduled task to make weekly images.

I have scheduled the tasks, and they are working, but... if I go into the Windows Task Scheduler, I don't see my shceduled tasks anywhere...

Is this normal? Is there a way I can see the scheduled tasks I create (modify them, delete them, etc)?

Thanks,

Charles

Re: Scheduled Tasks not showing in Windows Task Scheduler

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:50 pm
by Brian K
Charles,

Are you looking in Task Scheduler (Local)? Try Task Scheduler Library. It will be in there.

Re: Scheduled Tasks not showing in Windows Task Scheduler

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:40 pm
by tanstaafl
Hmmm... I could have sworn I looked there and it was not there... but now it is...

Oh well... thanks... :)