Imaging times and USB 2 devices
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:08 am
I have just upgraded from BootIt NG to BootIt BM and have been trying out IFD to implement my backup strategy. When using either the GUI or scripts to image a 10 gigabyte hard drive partition to a USB 2.0 storage device the the time taken to complete the task is about four and a hours. Using BootIT NG this task would take about 30 minutes. I have obviously missed something in setting the task up and I wonder if anyone could help me in suggesting what that might be.
This is the script that i ran
sub main()
exec("^"c:\image.exe^" /b /db0@0xe2 /f:b2@0x0201:^"\appdata^"", 1)
end sub
should /f:b2@0x0201:^"\appdata^" be /f:ub2@0x0201:^"\appdata^" to indicate that its a USB device ?
Thanks for your help
This is the script that i ran
sub main()
exec("^"c:\image.exe^" /b /db0@0xe2 /f:b2@0x0201:^"\appdata^"", 1)
end sub
should /f:b2@0x0201:^"\appdata^" be /f:ub2@0x0201:^"\appdata^" to indicate that its a USB device ?
Thanks for your help