Page 1 of 1
Minor suggestion for IFL
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:26 am
by timg11
It would be nice to have the manual and a PDF reader integrated into the default IFL build. I"m sure there is a way to make a customized CD or USB image to include them, but it would be handy to have it already done.
Re: Minor suggestion for IFL
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:13 am
by TeraByte Support
you could convert it to text if you want - pdf readers have that option to
save as text.
"timg11" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
It would be nice to have the manual and a PDF reader integrated into the
default IFL build. I"m sure there is a way to make a customized CD or USB
image to include them, but it would be handy to have it already done.
Re: Minor suggestion for IFL
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:16 pm
by timg11
I was thinking more along the lines of including Adobe Reader into the SysLinux that IFL is built on. It could appear on the dock at the top of the screen and automatically open the help file. I thought I remember seeing a Knowledge Base article about adding new programs to the IFL image, but now I can't find it.