Page 1 of 1
Is it my imagination?
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:22 pm
by DrTeeth
Has the font in the folder selection sections/location of backup
sections been make BOLD? It looks bad as those are the only two places
where the changes have been made. Can I revert?
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.
Re: Is it my imagination?
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:55 pm
by Brian K
DrTeeth wrote:
> Has the font in the folder selection sections/location of backup
> sections been make BOLD?
That was the first thing I noticed but I really like it.
Re: Is it my imagination?
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:49 am
by MarkA
I like it, and the organization of Options into Tabs as well...
Re: Is it my imagination?
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:44 am
by a1pcfixer
Agreed, like indeed!
How well might General|Simple Operations go over with new users?
At least that's a modest start to a choice of Basic/Advanced that's
sorely been needed.
--
Jim L.
Using - Virtual Access(OLR)
http://www.virtual-access.org
6.3.0.5 and Windows 7 Service Pack 1 build 7601
Re: Is it my imagination?
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:16 am
by TeraByte Support
doesn't get any easier, choose the drive to backup.
"a1pcfixer" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
Agreed, like indeed!
How well might General|Simple Operations go over with new users?
At least that's a modest start to a choice of Basic/Advanced that's
sorely been needed.
--
Jim L.
Using - Virtual Access(OLR)
http://www.virtual-access.org
6.3.0.5 and Windows 7 Service Pack 1 build 7601
Re: Is it my imagination?
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:27 pm
by DrTeeth
On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:55:27 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
Brian K disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>That was the first thing I noticed but I really like it.
I suppose what really bothers is that the change has not been
uniformly applied throughout the GUI. It looks a bit half-hearted
having BOLD in some screens and the others as were.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Stress - the condition brought about by having to
** resist the temptation to beat the living daylights
** out of someone who richly deserves it.