IFW completion message with no /u
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:13 pm
In the IFW manual in the description of the "/u" option, it says "Default if omitted: The completion message will be displayed on success". Displayed where?
If I use an "imagew" command with no "/u" option, the GUI appears, the image is created, and the GUI disappears. It's possible that the completion message is displayed in the GUI as it disappears, but if that's the case, the message isn't seen.
This is just an observation. I don't think I want to use the plain "/u" option anyway.
If I use an "imagew" command with no "/u" option, the GUI appears, the image is created, and the GUI disappears. It's possible that the completion message is displayed in the GUI as it disappears, but if that's the case, the message isn't seen.
This is just an observation. I don't think I want to use the plain "/u" option anyway.