Page 1 of 1
Is IFW/IFL 2.83 fully Windows 8.1 ready?
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:27 pm
by HAN
I assume there are few OS system changes from 8 to 8.1. But I may be wrong based that I am seeing some issues from other company's products. So the easiest way to know is to ask right??

Re: Is IFW/IFL 2.83 fully Windows 8.1 ready?
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:46 pm
by 30075
just another user here, but working fine for me. I have a dual-boot Win7/Win8.1 system (one on each of two physical hard drives), & I run my backups of Win7 while in Win8 & vice-versa.
Re: Is IFW/IFL 2.83 fully Windows 8.1 ready?
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:40 pm
by HAN
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it!
Re: Is IFW/IFL 2.83 fully Windows 8.1 ready?
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:51 pm
by Brian K
HAN,
No problems here. I use IFW from the Win8.1 partition. Several restores have been fine.