Determine the USB port for a Drive
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:53 pm
Hi,
I'm a new user to IFW. Is there a way to determine which USB port a drive is attached to.
I understand that "imagew.exe /l" will list the HD number for all the drives, but is there
a way to know where the HD resides.
I am writing scripts to do certain restore activities. In one case I want to clone from
one usb source to another usb destination. So, is there a way to figure out what port
HD1 is connected to?
Thanks,
Stephen
I'm a new user to IFW. Is there a way to determine which USB port a drive is attached to.
I understand that "imagew.exe /l" will list the HD number for all the drives, but is there
a way to know where the HD resides.
I am writing scripts to do certain restore activities. In one case I want to clone from
one usb source to another usb destination. So, is there a way to figure out what port
HD1 is connected to?
Thanks,
Stephen