IFD USB Drive Problem
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:50 pm
This morning, I was able to make an image of a new partition with IFD using an external USB drive. Everything went well. After I did some cleanup on the new installation, I tried to make a final image, but IFD will not see the same external USB drive on the same computer. Changing USB ports made no difference.
When the computer boots into Windows, it can see the USB drive just fine. Ultimately I used IFL to make an image, and it worked fine. At this point, I'm wondering what's up with IFD. For the record, I did read and follow the Knowledge Base article regarding the USB drive not being found.
When the computer boots into Windows, it can see the USB drive just fine. Ultimately I used IFL to make an image, and it worked fine. At this point, I'm wondering what's up with IFD. For the record, I did read and follow the Knowledge Base article regarding the USB drive not being found.