Page 1 of 1
IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:04 am
by GordonM
On a Win 7 system, if I set up a scheduled backup in Image for Windows, the scheduled task does not show up in the Win7 Task Scheduler listing. It does show up if I run schtasks in a command window. Does anyone know why this is?
Thank you
Gordon
Re: IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 am
by TeraByte Support
click on just the main "task scheduler library" (left) .. you should see it
in there (middle).
"GordonM" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
On a Win 7 system, if I set up a scheduled backup in Image for Windows, the
scheduled task does not show up in the Win7 Task Scheduler listing. It does
show up if I run schtasks in a command window. Does anyone know why this
is?
Thank you
Gordon
Re: IfW scheduled backup not showing in Win7 Task Scheduler
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:07 pm
by GordonM
Great!
Thank you
Gordon