Page 1 of 1

Possible to restore one folder from an image file?

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:59 am
by ram5thwheel
I lost a folder of pictures and need to know if and how to restore the folder only, (instead of the entire image) if possible back to its original location. Could any one help with this issue?

Re: Possible to restore one folder from an image file?

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:28 pm
by TeraByte Support(PP)
Use TBIView or TBIMount and copy the folder out. Use TBIMount if you want to mount the backup to a drive letter.

Re: Possible to restore one folder from an image file?

Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:20 pm
by ram5thwheel
Worked perfectly. First time I have had to attempt to recover a file. Thanks for your prompt response. Licensing another computer (wife's) to you product also. I have used for several years. Thanks for great product.

Peter Meyers.