Page 1 of 1

tetrabyte product selection

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:36 pm
by geeze
Tetrabyte is offering so many powerful products I don't know which to buy. Follows my basic requirement. I would appreciate suggestions and the rational for what products suit my needs best.

Requirement
Create boot disk to use in case of system failure.
Create full and incremental disk backups.


The PC I have to maintain are 6 in number, 5 in use and one new one "in the mail to me".
All run some version of windows including, XP, and 7.
I will be setting up the new one for dual boot, 7 and 8.

Thanks for the advice,

Re: tetrabyte product selection

Posted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:49 pm
by Brian K
geeze,

Easy answer. Get "The Bundle".

Re: tetrabyte product selection

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:00 am
by DrTeeth
Agree with Brian, get the lot. It would be cheap at twice the price.

1) Software is the best - that's it, no more discussion.
2) Support is stellar
3) The developers are very responsive.
4) Software is continually updated and all minor updates are free - and there are lots of them.

DrT

Re: tetrabyte product selection

Posted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:58 am
by geeze
Thanks for sharing your experience. I will buy the bundle now.