IFW backup failed (error 94)
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:25 pm
IFW 64 v2.82
Win 7 64
baclup with the /v /comp:0 switches of an entire disk ends with IFW backup failed (error 94).
The source disk is the same, but as the destination disk I've tried several disk (esata connected, USB connected, NAS, SAN etc)
if instead I omit the /comp:0 switch the backup and validation succeed with Error Code 0
The culrpit seems to be the /comp:0 swicth a.k.a. use no compression.
any idea?
P-S- I've run an extensive MemTest86 all over the weekend and nothing wrong was reported by it.
Win 7 64
baclup with the /v /comp:0 switches of an entire disk ends with IFW backup failed (error 94).
The source disk is the same, but as the destination disk I've tried several disk (esata connected, USB connected, NAS, SAN etc)
if instead I omit the /comp:0 switch the backup and validation succeed with Error Code 0
The culrpit seems to be the /comp:0 swicth a.k.a. use no compression.
any idea?
P-S- I've run an extensive MemTest86 all over the weekend and nothing wrong was reported by it.