Page 1 of 1

Ho to use /msvr:server parameter

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:11 pm
by Fabvit
Hi, I'm trying to use the /msvr:server parameter: where can I find an example on how to use this parameter?
What TCP server must I use to send/receive commands to a running instance of Image For Windows?

The manual lacks a practical example

thank you
--
fabio vitale

Re: Ho to use /msvr:server parameter

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:58 pm
by TeraByte Support
You can use just a generic text (chat) type of server - but it's mainly for
those who want to write the server such as enterprise developers.


"Fabvit" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Hi, I'm trying to use the /msvr:server parameter: where can I find an
example on how to use this parameter?
What TCP server must I use to send/receive commands to a running instance of
Image For Windows?

The manual lacks a practical example

thank you
--
fabio vitale


Re: Ho to use /msvr:server parameter

Posted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:07 am
by Fabvit
Can you please give me the name of such a chat server, so I can search the internet for it?