Page 1 of 1

8 Hours to image 65Gbytes from 1 tera Sata

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:50 pm
by sakis
Hello to all

I use ifw 2.80 today i try to create an image.

My System
HDD 1TByte
CPU i5
Memory 8GB - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Space used on dish about 65GB

Time for image 8 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it correct? :oops:

All the best
T.I.A
Dionisis

Re: 8 Hours to image 65Gbytes from 1 tera Sata

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:26 pm
by mjnelson99
What did you image to? A USB drive or ??? Did you validate
as well when imaging?

You can also test out IFL from CD/DVD or probably some other
method to boot. On some systems, it may be faster.
Mary

On 5/10/2013 2:50 PM, sakis wrote:
> Hello to all
>
> I use ifw 2.80 today i try to create an image.
>
> My System
> HDD 1TByte
> CPU i5
> Memory 8GB - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
>
> Space used on dish about 65GB
>
> Time for image 8 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it correct?
>
> ![:oops:]({SMILIES_PATH}/icon_redface.gif)
>
> All the best
> T.I.A
> Dionisis
>
>

Re: 8 Hours to image 65Gbytes from 1 tera Sata

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:42 pm
by Brian K
sakis wrote:
>
> Time for image 8 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it correct?


What is the size of the backup tbi file?