Page 1 of 1

10GB .TBI file convert to a single ISO

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm
by kilikab
Hello. I am sorry if this question has been asked before... I couldn't find to see if it has or not...

I have a 10GB TBI file that I would like to convert to a single ISO to possibly use in Virtualbox as a VM.
I see the utility that TeraByte has that converts TBI to ISO but if the file goes over a DVD size then it spans it into multiple ISO files.

Is there a way for me to create one single ISO file and not multiple ISOs?

Thanks for any help or guidance someone can give me on this!

v/r,
Kris

Re: 10GB .TBI file convert to a single ISO

Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm
by TeraByte Support
if you want to boot from the image - you'd restore it to a .vmdk file - or
just run tbosdt and run the "copyp2v" script and let it restore it so you
can boot from it within the VM. Creating an ISO for the .TBI, just puts the
..TBI file on the ISO.

"kilikab" wrote in message news:[email protected]...

Hello. I am sorry if this question has been asked before... I couldn't find
to see if it has or not...

I have a 10GB TBI file that I would like to convert to a single ISO to
possibly use in Virtualbox as a VM.
I see the utility that TeraByte has that converts TBI to ISO but if the file
goes over a DVD size then it spans it into multiple ISO files.

Is there a way for me to create one single ISO file and not multiple ISOs?

Thanks for any help or guidance someone can give me on this!

v/r,
Kris