IFD problem with environmental variables
Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:39 pm
I use the following to set the IDF Environmental variables:
SETENV("IFD","b;v;uy;comp:2;max:4GiB;logl:3;logmode:1000000;logfile:\IFD.LOG;")
Most of the settings seem to work except v(validate) and max:4GiB . The other settings /f ... and /base come from the image.exe command invocation. Any ideas as to why some of these are not working? (My image command is too long, so I had to revert to using the environment settings. Would there be better in the .ini ?)
thanks for any help.
SETENV("IFD","b;v;uy;comp:2;max:4GiB;logl:3;logmode:1000000;logfile:\IFD.LOG;")
Most of the settings seem to work except v(validate) and max:4GiB . The other settings /f ... and /base come from the image.exe command invocation. Any ideas as to why some of these are not working? (My image command is too long, so I had to revert to using the environment settings. Would there be better in the .ini ?)
thanks for any help.