Page 1 of 1

File and Folder daily backups

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:09 am
by userX
So far as I am aware, IFW does not make backups of files and folders only if I wanted to use it in that way. Therefore, I am required to make use of another program for doing so. I am looking at a couple of options. Aside from Microsoft's built in functionality for doing so, I wonder whether there are any recommendations for another program? Or else what are your thoughts about it?

Re: File and Folder daily backups

Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:38 pm
by DrTeeth
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:09:08 PDT, just as I was about to take a herb,
userX disturbed my reverie and wrote:

>So far as I am aware, IFW does not make backups of files and folders only if I wanted to use it in that way. Therefore, I am required to make use of another program for doing so. I am looking at a couple of options. Aside from Microsoft's built in functionality for doing so, I wonder whether there are any recommendations for another program? Or else what are your thoughts about it?
>

check out Back4Sure - it's free too.
--

Cheers

DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose whether or not
to dance in the puddles (Jewish proverb).