WinPE and access to external USB drives
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:51 pm
Hi guys,
I created a 64-bit WinPE stick according to the descriptin here: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto/ ... torial.htm
It ssems to work; I can boot it, but cannot access any external USB connected drives. Neither via IFW nor from the command shell.
Just to mention: Lenove X230, USB 3.0 and I can access them over IFD.
- Do I need special drivers as mentioned here: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/ucf/vi ... +usb#p2347 (last paragraph)?
- If so, where do I get them from?
- Do I have to mount manually? How?
Any help, references, links etc. are highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rued
I created a 64-bit WinPE stick according to the descriptin here: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto/ ... torial.htm
It ssems to work; I can boot it, but cannot access any external USB connected drives. Neither via IFW nor from the command shell.
Just to mention: Lenove X230, USB 3.0 and I can access them over IFD.
- Do I need special drivers as mentioned here: http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/ucf/vi ... +usb#p2347 (last paragraph)?
- If so, where do I get them from?
- Do I have to mount manually? How?
Any help, references, links etc. are highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rued