Re: BING and USB
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 pm
On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 00:58:06 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
a1pcfixer disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>Once your MoBo/BIOS gets to being a year old, well by then the
>probability of BIOS updates drops dramatically.
Very quickly after a 'boards release by Asus, the BIOS updates have
beta status. It does not mean that they are of beta standard anymore,
it just means that Asus won't provide support.
I hate using the keyboard with BING/BIBM, a mouse feels much more
natural (especially as some of the keyboard shortcuts do not feel that
intuitive/standard). I had a spare USB mouse I kept handy just for
using with BING/BIBM.
--
Cheers
DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose to dance
in the puddles (Jewish proverb).
a1pcfixer disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>Once your MoBo/BIOS gets to being a year old, well by then the
>probability of BIOS updates drops dramatically.
Very quickly after a 'boards release by Asus, the BIOS updates have
beta status. It does not mean that they are of beta standard anymore,
it just means that Asus won't provide support.
I hate using the keyboard with BING/BIBM, a mouse feels much more
natural (especially as some of the keyboard shortcuts do not feel that
intuitive/standard). I had a spare USB mouse I kept handy just for
using with BING/BIBM.
--
Cheers
DrT
______________________________
We may not be able to prevent the stormy times in
our lives; but we can always choose to dance
in the puddles (Jewish proverb).