Re: Creating Multi-Boot 64-Bit Win7, Win8, LinuxMint on SSD+
Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:37 pm
should be the number of hard drives that should show up - so if you boot
without it and it shows 1, try 2, if without it it shows 2, try 3.
But even with the forced count, if the BIOS fails requests for that drive
number, it won't show up.
"sigi" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
The Attachments show what I have done. Is there anything wrong or missing?
Does the correct number of drives to be included in SETNUMHD.COM encompass
the removable drives or does it only count internal HDD's and SSD's? And
what about the CD/DVD drive, which is permanently internal?
Should I correct the number to "3" or "2"?
without it and it shows 1, try 2, if without it it shows 2, try 3.
But even with the forced count, if the BIOS fails requests for that drive
number, it won't show up.
"sigi" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
The Attachments show what I have done. Is there anything wrong or missing?
Does the correct number of drives to be included in SETNUMHD.COM encompass
the removable drives or does it only count internal HDD's and SSD's? And
what about the CD/DVD drive, which is permanently internal?
Should I correct the number to "3" or "2"?