Page 3 of 3
Re: Updated TBIView and TBIMount
Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2026 12:47 am
by Brian K
Jack, this our best time of the year. Nice temperatures, light wind and not much rain. A good time for fishing.
I always copy/paste the registration info. Let us know if you get a better or same result.
Re: Updated TBIView and TBIMount
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 4:20 am
by jack450
I feel very confident that making another boot disk is going to result in what I've already done twice. I've got two perfectly usable boot disks, and the fact that I have to enter my name and key for the disks to proceed and load the IFL program is inconvenient, It's doable for me since I only backup my drives every 3 or 4 weeks, and only then if I have some significant change in the hard drive such as a new program or an update to a program or a major windows update. Seriously important data I back up every night to a USB thumb drive. However I totally agree with the wisdom of copying and pasting when dealing with a long series of letters and numbers.