Page 3 of 3

Re: IFL trackpad support?

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:35 pm
by TeraByte Support
the Linux version has it - the next version will have a couple more as well.

Re: IFL trackpad support?

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:05 pm
by timg11
I created a bootable USB with makedisk from the 3.61 IFL x64 distribution.
Trackpad support in IFL on the Dell 7480 is not working yet.

Re: IFL trackpad support?

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:30 am
by Mrx
Trackpad support is also still not working in IFL on Lenovo thinkbook 15 G2 ITL, with latest 3.61a x64

Re: IFL trackpad support?

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:34 am
by TeraByte Support
why not try 3.62 boot disk? You'd can send a report to see what driver may be needed for it.

Re: IFL trackpad support?

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:26 pm
by timg11
Happy to report that trackpad works in 3.63 IFL x64. Thanks!

Re: IFL trackpad support?

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:11 pm
by Mrx
Likewise trackpad also works for me with IFL 3.63 x64. Thanks also.

Dragging a window around isn't amooth though, but not a big issue. This is with Intel internal graphics on Intel i5-1135G7 Processor

Re: IFL trackpad support?

Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:45 pm
by vimalzubaa
I created a report per the link in prior post. I don't see any instructions for "send it to me". Do you mean send to you by email? AFAIK this forum doesn't support file attachments

Re: IFL trackpad support?

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:42 am
by OldNavyGuy
vimalzubaa wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:45 pm I created a report per the link in prior post. I don't see any instructions for "send it to me". Do you mean send to you by email? AFAIK this forum doesn't support file attachments
Send it to [email protected]