For one of those:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/909444
another:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=837115
You probably also want to scan using:
https://support.kaspersky.com/viruses/rescuedisk#downloads
burn the iso, do all the updates, then scan.
Is there any slowness using VSS or if you disable phylock and ignore the
can't lock message and it starts running (just for speed testing - 3 hr or
30 min).
"engineerguy3809" wrote in message news:
[email protected]...
I apologize for dragging this thread on for so long, but it has me stumped.
Brian K: I have a 1.5TB physical Drive with 3 partitions, C (Active OS
partition) is approx 300 GB, D is approx 600 GB and E is approx 600 GB. The
D and E partitions are strictly data. All are NTFS. No other OS on
drive(s), no non-Microsoft/Windows partitioning software has been used, no
non-Windows drivers. I save my images to a second physical internal HD.
All internal HD's are SATA. System is fairly "vanilla". I have run
CHKDSK/F from Safe-Mode on all drives. No errors. I have run both
SuperAnti Spyware and MalwareBytes from both Windows and from Safe-Mode.
Nothing found using either application.
Terabyte Support: My events log does have some strange things around the
time IFW was last launched.
The first event following the entry that IFW starting was an ERROR that was
time stamped 14 minutes after IFW was started. Contents are pasted below.
The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal
processing. HRESULT was 800706BA from line 44 of
d:\comxp_sp3\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact
Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.
For more information, see Help and Support Center at
[
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp
](http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp)
..
The event following the ERROR was a WARNING that occurred about a minute and
a half later. Contents are pasted below.
Windows saved user JERRY\Default registry while an application or service
was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's
registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no
longer in use.
This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring
the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.
For more information, see Help and Support Center at
[
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp
](http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp)
..
Although I know how to display these logs, I am almost clueless how to
interpret most of the log contents.
Does any of this help any further?
I'm very grateful for the help. I've been an IFW user for 5+ years and
really like the TeraByte software products. It is far less "bloated" than
most of your competitors products.