Re: Drive Support over 2.2TB
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:41 pm
engineerguy3809,
Interesting. Can TeraByte Support comment on whether the following is OK?
A WinXP system. In BIBM I converted the third internal HD to a GPT disk and created two partitions. Booted into WinXP and as expected the partitions weren't seen. But IFW could see the partitions and I imaged the WinXP partition to the first GPT partition.
Booted into a WinPE and all partitions were seen.
Booted into IFL and all partitions were seen. I restored the image I just created and all went well.
Very instructive.
Interesting. Can TeraByte Support comment on whether the following is OK?
A WinXP system. In BIBM I converted the third internal HD to a GPT disk and created two partitions. Booted into WinXP and as expected the partitions weren't seen. But IFW could see the partitions and I imaged the WinXP partition to the first GPT partition.
Booted into a WinPE and all partitions were seen.
Booted into IFL and all partitions were seen. I restored the image I just created and all went well.
Very instructive.