Page 2 of 2
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2026 7:41 am
by Brian K
Will my situation be improved by the impending upgrade?
I don't have issues booting Linus Mint or IFL.
It seems BIU related.
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2026 12:35 am
by OldNavyGuy
TeraByte Support wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2026 5:36 am
it's more likely SBAT. The upgrade should be out within a few days.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecureBoot\SBAT
"UpdateStatus"=dword:00000003
Which means vulnerable bootloaders have been revoked.
Looking forward to the upgrade.
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2026 7:17 am
by Brian K
I don't have SBAT in my Registry.
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2026 1:10 am
by OldNavyGuy
Brian K wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2026 7:17 am
I don't have SBAT in my Registry.
If you installed the May 2026 Preview Update, it may have removed it.
Several posts on ElevenForum that indicate that's the case.
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2026 2:34 am
by OldNavyGuy
IFL 4.11 is out and boots correctly with the 2023 cert.
Re: 2023 Secure Boot compliant iflnet.iso
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2026 5:32 am
by Brian K
OldNavyGuy wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2026 2:34 am
IFL 4.11 is out and boots correctly with the 2023 cert.
I'm using the TeraByte Certificate. All OK.
If you installed the May 2026 Preview Update, it may have removed it
No, it hasn't been installed.