Re: Unusual IFW.INI Settings
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 pm
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 10:41:14 PST, just as I was about to take a herb,
Muad'Dib disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>HOWEVER, while I used to recommend the program to both friends and co-workers, I stopped doing so several years ago. Partially because the documentation can be overwhelming to the newcomer,
PMFJI, but I could not agree more. IIRC, I even offered to proof-read
it with my 'regular user' eyes. Reading the manuals poses more
questions than it answers. There are too many 'selecting the box
activates feature xyz' without telling me why I would want to or not.
On the plus side, TBH does produce some great programs. However, if I
were not unlimiting primaries, I would consider jumping ship though.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Amateurs built the Ark, but professionals built the Titanic.**
Muad'Dib disturbed my reverie and wrote:
>HOWEVER, while I used to recommend the program to both friends and co-workers, I stopped doing so several years ago. Partially because the documentation can be overwhelming to the newcomer,
PMFJI, but I could not agree more. IIRC, I even offered to proof-read
it with my 'regular user' eyes. Reading the manuals poses more
questions than it answers. There are too many 'selecting the box
activates feature xyz' without telling me why I would want to or not.
On the plus side, TBH does produce some great programs. However, if I
were not unlimiting primaries, I would consider jumping ship though.
--
Cheers,
DrT
** Amateurs built the Ark, but professionals built the Titanic.**