Re: IFL using SMBv1?
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:14 pm
Thanks for your help. I have updated my scripts for IFL appropriately. I'll be watching for a future IFL update with SMBtree v4.x - that will be needed as I sometimes use the interactive mount tool.
netloginscript (as revised)
#! /bin/bash
mkdir /mnt1
mount -t cifs -o vers=2.1,user=IFL_Backup,password=******** //192.168.1.1/IFL_Temp /mnt1
As I did all this testing by running Makedisk, writing USB, and then booting into IFL from USB, I found it takes quite a while. I was wondering if you have internally created a way to build IFL boot media directly to a .vdi or .vmdk virtual image so they could be tested within your main development environment, rather than booting back and forth?
netloginscript (as revised)
#! /bin/bash
mkdir /mnt1
mount -t cifs -o vers=2.1,user=IFL_Backup,password=******** //192.168.1.1/IFL_Temp /mnt1
As I did all this testing by running Makedisk, writing USB, and then booting into IFL from USB, I found it takes quite a while. I was wondering if you have internally created a way to build IFL boot media directly to a .vdi or .vmdk virtual image so they could be tested within your main development environment, rather than booting back and forth?